February 25, 2010

India



Katherine & I have just returned from a few weeks in India, the blog's been on auto pilot with pics I took in January. I'll have some fresh photos up soon. The trip was really cool. Not a surf trip, but I think it's healthy to leave the surf for a while every now and again. I know I'm super stoked to be back in the water, and so appreciative of where I live and for the privilege of being able to surf. 

I managed to bodysurf 2 pieces of wind chop at Candolim Beach pictured above in Goa, a state previously occupied by the Portuguese with really cool architecture. My favourite part of the trip was a place called Hampi, actually out in the middle of the country, nowhere near the coast. But after a while I was starting to see things that weren't really there...

No comments:

Post a Comment